If you’re interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact info, and credentials. We’d love to hear what you’d like to contribute to the clinic’s services as well as what you’d like to gain from your volunteer experience.
All patient care is provided by volunteer professionals from around the community, which include:
- Physicians and Residents
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practicing Nurses
- Medical Assistants
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Emergency Room Technicians
- Social Workers
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Certified Medical Interpreters
- Nutritionists and more!
Professional interpreters and bilingual volunteers (all languages) are in demand at the clinic, so let us know if you are fluent and/or certified in any languages. We ask that our volunteers commit to at least one clinic night per month; many are happy to come in more often.
Additionally, below are some volunteer role descriptions.
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Volunteer Outreach Team Member
- Volunteer Medical Interpreter (generic language)
- Volunteer Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Volunteer Nurses