All patient care is provided by volunteer professionals from around the community, which include:
- Physicians and Residents
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practicing Nurses
- Medical Assistants
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Emergency Room Technicians
- Social Workers
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Certified Medical Interpreters
- Nutritionists and more!
Professional interpreters and bilingual volunteers (all languages) are in demand at the clinic.
We welcome family medicine providers and residents to contact us about volunteering.
We ask that our volunteers commit to at least one clinic night per month; many are happy to come in more often.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com with your resume or curricula vitae and tell us a little about yourself. We’d love to hear what you’d like to contribute to the clinic’s services as well as what you’d like to gain from your volunteer experience.
Additionally, below are some volunteer role descriptions.
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Volunteer Outreach Team Member
- Volunteer Medical Interpreter (generic language)
- Volunteer Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Volunteer Nurses